I’m happy to announce that Security for Bitbucket has now been spun off into its own company, Soteri.
Security for Bitbucket has been very successful and we’re very excited about its future potential. We decided that to support the app in a more focused manner, we should build a new organization around it. Mohami is an Atlassian app company, serving many facets of the Atlassian ecosystem. Soteri will be a security-first company, providing security solutions for the Atlassian marketplace.
Here is what’s changing now that the app has moved:
- We have a new marketplace account under which the app is listed on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- We have a new website.
- We have a new blog.
- Support will now be handled here
- Documentation has moved here.
Here’s what’s not changing:
- We will initially have the same team developing and supporting the app.
- Management will remain the same.
We’re glad you’ve joined us in this journey and we’re unbelievably excited about whats to come. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
CEO Mohami & Soteri